- Sukiyaki - A meat and vegetable "fondue", prepared at the table. Perfect for a date or a family dinner.
- Yakisoba - Fried noodles, with or (as I prefer it) with out meat and veggies. It's the special sauce that turns this into the ultimate comfort food.
- Sushi - So light and fresh. One of those meals that leaves you perfectly content without feeling you have to lie down on the couch for a few hours. I think I love the tuna bits the most...
- Okonomiyaki - A sort of cabbage filled pancake with sauce and mayo. Emma cooked this for us at the restaurant and it was a huge success. Bring it back Emma-san!
- Gyoza - Pork and veggie filled dumplings. "Finger licking good"!
Sunday, August 28, 2011
My top 5 Japanese dishes
I am a great fan of the Japanese kitchen, it's simplicity along with top grade products really speaks to me. I'm a long time patron of Stockholm's Japanese restaurants and some dishes I even manage myself these days... Here is my Top 5:
Posted by Lullan at 9:12 PM