Monday, August 22, 2011

I'm ever so sorry....

It has been soooo long since my latest post. I'm ever so sorry and I do get the irony that my blog is called Lullan's DAILY bread....

Well, I'm not even going to try to tell you about all the tasty dishes I have tried out in the past year, but here is a quick one I whipped up the other day.

I sliced a few potatoes on the mandolin and put them in an oven safe form along with eaqually sliced carrots. Sprinkled with a little oil and sea salt flakes. On top I put som pre-marinated chicken thigh fillets. Marinated in a bit of oil with lemon and herbs. Shoved it in the oven and waited until the whole house was fragrant! As an added bonus it was served with butter fried chanterelles. The best meal I had in days, and child friendly too....


2 comments:

  1. Jag är såååå glad att jag ääääntligen ska få lite tips!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Något speciellt du önskar?? :)

    ReplyDelete